Why New England Floor & Wall for Epoxy Flooring?
There are many epoxy flooring contractors in Massachusetts but few provide the premium quality and customer commitment of New England Floor & Wall. Our concrete floor experts provide the most cost-effective solutions for residential & commercial property owners. We practice environmentally-friendly flooring prep and application techniques along with site safety and high standards of customer satisfaction.
For a free cost estimate on your home or business flooring project, call us at (844) 463-7699 (1-844-463-7699).
Residential, Commercial & Industrial Systems
Located in Westfield, Massachusetts, we’re leaders in concrete & epoxy floor prep, polished concrete, concrete resurfacing, high-performance concrete coatings, self-leveling, seamless floors, and metallic epoxy systems.
Epoxy Flooring Uses
Polyurethane & Epoxies are commonly used for all types of flooring needs, especially for retail, commercial and industrial projects. Epoxy floor companies typically apply epoxy resin over concrete in order to provide high-performing, durable surfaces that will handle heavy loads and last for many years. These coatings also offer additional benefits that property owners may choose including anti-bacterial & anti-microbial surfaces, chemical and moisture resistance, non-slip profiles, seamless & hygienic flooring and more. Speak with our experts to learn more about how we can help warehouse, labs, commercial kitchens and manufacturing facilities to meet FDA, USDA and OSHA requirements.
Preparation for Concrete Floors
In order for epoxy coatings to adhere properly, the floor must be clean and slightly porous. If concrete is sealed or polished, the epoxy may not bond. Concrete must also be fully cured before applying any type of coating. First steps include patching and repairing all major cracks or chips as well as removing dirt and grease before applying concrete coatings.
Benefits of Epoxy Flooring
Epoxy floor coatings offer many benefits over other typical concrete coatings:
- Creates a gloss or matte finish that brightness and beauty of interior floors.
- Offers durability to withstand heavy and continuous traffic and wear.
- Provides quick and easy installation without the need for layout, adhesives or special equipment.
- Resists oil stains, water, and moisture.
- Quick and easy to install, requiring no layout, cutting additional adhesives, or special tools or equipment
- Easy to clean and low maintenance
- Works especially well for manufacturers, warehouses and industrial application
- Creates seamless surfaces which meet hygienic and cleanliness standards
- Suitable to some self-leveling products on new or existing concrete.
Industry-Leading Epoxy Flooring Solutions
New England Floor & Wall provides industry-leading solutions for flooring at all price points. These finishes provide top of the line protection for your business investment and come in a multitude of varieties, including (but not limited to):
- “Grind & Seal” Flooring: One of the most cost-effective systems we supply, this can be completed in as little as one day. These are mainly performed on the “back end” of buildings, but in recent years have been used in the office workplace to provide an affordable means of dust proofing, while still maintaining an aesthetically pleasing floor. Note that these are primarily clear, and any imperfections that remain in the floor after preparation will be sealed into the floor. Just remember…imperfections add character!
- Solid Color Resinous Flooring: This is an industry standard, and provides all the protection, without breaking the bank. A typical three-coat system will take 3-5 days, depending on the condition of the existing floor.
- Decorative Flake Resinous Flooring: Similar in nature to the solid color resinous flooring, decorative flake flooring is typically a four-coat system and will take 4-6 days. This system creates a textured floor, is customizable, and allows the customer to choose their flakes from a range of colors and sizes.
- Reflective Metallic Resinous Flooring: Newer to the scene, this system creates stunning designs that can be a multitude of designs, with the possibilities being limited by the imagination. Although many designs are made to resemble the look of granite or marble, each finished product is a unique design that is created using many techniques.
- Concrete Polishing: A polished concrete floor has many price points depending on which finish is preferred. Polishing starts at a flat (100 grit) look that still provides the dust-proof qualities of a polished floor with no clarity, up to a highly polished (3000 grit) look that produces a high level of shine, as well as total clarity.
Call us for a free, no-obligation estimate today: 1-844-463-7699!