Due to an unfortunate series of events, the United States has seen a rising amount of protesting and rioting. Along with these protests, there have been various levels of unrest, including destruction of property and the looting of products. When the dust settles and the damage becomes prevalent, renovations must be made to return to “business as usual.”
- Located in the heart of Boston, high-end boutique Riccardi was damaged during a riot that occurred on May 31, 2020.
- Specializing in high-end designer merchandise, this innovative business has been successfully operating for nearly 40 years!
- At approximately 1,100 square feet, the existing floor was to be removed. Following removal, this area required a self-leveler in order provide a reinforced substrate and to transition to the existing stone floor
- Following installation of the self-leveler, New England Floor & Wall recommended the installation of a high performance metallic epoxy floor.
- After the design was picked, New England Floor & Wall was given the okay to begin.
- Using notable metallic vendor Elite Crete Systems, New England Floor & Wall built a custom high performance metallic epoxy floor which consisted of:
- A self-leveler that ranged from 0-3/8”
- A combination of amorphous silica and epoxy to eliminate small holes and cracks, as well as bridging the height difference between existing tiles and the floor to be installed
- A pigmented epoxy primer
- A thick epoxy body coat that includes the decorative metallic pigment
- A high performance urethane topcoat
With over 30 years of flooring experience, New England Floor & Wall provides industrial coatings, resinous flooring, concrete polishing, vapor mitigation, floor preparation and more in areas including:
- Rhode Island
- New Hampshire
- New York